博客栏目停服公告
因网站改版更新,从9月1日零时起美国中文网将不再保留博客栏目,请各位博主自行做好备份,由此带来的不便我们深感歉意,同时欢迎 广大网友入驻新平台!
美国中文网
2024.8.8
热度 1|||
21.If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
22.Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
23.At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
24.Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
25.Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距离使两颗心靠得更近。
26.I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
27.If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
28.Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
29.If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因为你,我懂得了爱。
30.Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
爱情是生活最好的提神剂。
更多精彩的文章尽在:
文章资料由新居网飘窗效果图 http://pic.homekoo.com/erpiaochuang/1630栏目整理推荐。