博客栏目停服公告
因网站改版更新,从9月1日零时起美国中文网将不再保留博客栏目,请各位博主自行做好备份,由此带来的不便我们深感歉意,同时欢迎 广大网友入驻新平台!
美国中文网
2024.8.8
曲名: Carrickfergus 歌手:Charlotte Church
I wish I was in Carrickfergus 我希望我在居尔特
Where the castle looks out to sea. 那里的城堡朝着大海
I would swim over the deepest ocean 我愿游过最深的海洋
For my love to be with me. 为了我的爱人能和我在一起
But the sea is wide and I can not swim over 但是大海无限,我不能游过去
Nor have I the wings to fly 即使我有一双翅膀,也飞不过去
I wish I had a handsome boatman, 我希望我有一位英俊的船夫
To ferry me over, my love and I. 他能渡我过去,我的爱人和我
I wish I was in the land of Arak, 我希望我在大陆阿拉克
Where the mountains reach the sea. 那里的高山一直延伸到大海
Where flowers blossom as I do remember. 那里的花儿正如我所记得的一样开放着
Where my true love came to me. 也是我的真爱来到我身旁的地方
But the sea is wide and I can not swim over. 但是大海无限,我不能游过去
Nor have I the wings to fly. 即使我有一双翅膀,也飞不过去
Ahh to be back now in Carrickfergus 啊,现在就回到居尔特
To be together .. my love and I.与我一起,我的爱人
To be together .. my love and I. 与我一起,我的爱人
I wish I was in Carrickfergus, 我希望我在居尔特
To be together my love and I. 和我的爱人一起
I wish I was back home again. 我希望我又回到了家