博客栏目停服公告
因网站改版更新,从9月1日零时起美国中文网将不再保留博客栏目,请各位博主自行做好备份,由此带来的不便我们深感歉意,同时欢迎 广大网友入驻新平台!
美国中文网
2024.8.8
|
Save one life, you're a hero. Save 100 lives, you're a nurse.
拯救一个人,你是英雄。拯救上百人,你就是一名护士。
I care for the patients and their love ones.
我照顾着病人以及他们所爱之人。
I hold patients' hands during the scariest flight of their lives.
在病人最恐惧不安的时刻,我就在他们身边,紧握着他们的双手。
I am there when he closes their eyes and when he opens them.
当他闭上双眼,进入沉静的梦乡时,我在他身边;当他睁开双眼,看向这世界时,我在他身边。
I'm there when every second matters.
无论发生什么情况,我都会第一时间出现。
I helped deliver her first baby and her second.
我为她接生了第一个宝宝,第二个宝宝。
I have been a nurse for 18 years and I still learn something new every day.
我当护士已经十八年了,每天我仍在不断学习。
My heart skipped a beat when I told him his new heart arrived.
当我告诉他,他的心源已经到达时,我高兴地似乎停止了心跳。
I coordinate with the unit pharmacist to make patients comfortable.
我与药剂师积极协调,帮助病人减轻痛苦。
Their smiles make me smile. Her laughter is music to my ears.
他们的微笑感染着我。他的笑声在我耳中就是最动听的音乐。
I care for her when she was a preemie and now she is graduating from Pre-K.
我照料她时,她还是一个早产儿。如今,她已经健健康康从学前班毕业了。
She was my teacher and now we are colleagues.
她是我的老师,如今我们已是同事。
I get to know my patients and actively meet their needs.
我主动去了解我的病人,并积极地满足他们的需求。
I shared in their joy and pain and celebrate their achievements.
我分享着他们的欢乐与痛苦,祝贺他们一点点战胜病魔。
I was there when patients take their first steps towards recovery.
当他们为康复迈出第一步时,我就在他们左右。
Although goodbyes are never easy, it's the most fulfilling part of my job.
虽然再见永远是那么难开口,但对于我来说,这却是我工作中最欣慰、最满足的时刻。
I am a nurse.
我是一名护士。
来源: ISPN学习中心