博客栏目停服公告
因网站改版更新,从9月1日零时起美国中文网将不再保留博客栏目,请各位博主自行做好备份,由此带来的不便我们深感歉意,同时欢迎 广大网友入驻新平台!
美国中文网
2024.8.8
热度 1||
雷人!夫妻吵架用古诗
Shocking! Husband and wife quarrel with classical poetry
妻子:日照香炉生紫烟,你与何人在聊天?
Wife: the sunshine censer living purple smoke, you and who in chat?
丈夫:黄河之水天上来,就是普通一女孩。
Husband: Yellow River water heaven, is an ordinary girl.
妻子:万水千山只等闲,微信闲扯这么甜?
Wife: nothing just aimlessly, micro letter chatter so sweet?
丈夫:日出江花红胜火,我俩只是谈工作。
Husband: sunrise river bonus - fire, we only talk about work.
妻子:曾经沧海难为水,你俩肯定有一腿。
Wife: once the sea touch water, the two of you must have a leg.
丈夫:除却巫山不是云,谁要骗你不是人。
Husband: not good, not people. Who wants to cheat you.
妻子:黄河远上白云间,聊天为啥躲一边?
Wife: Huang Heyuan on the white clouds, why hide chat?
丈夫:毕竟西湖六月中,怕你插嘴乱出声。
Husband: after all, the west lake in June, be afraid of random noise to interrupt you.
妻子:春风又绿江南岸,有胆手机给我看。
Wife: spring breeze and green river south bank, have mobile phone to me.
丈夫:孤帆远影碧空尽,为啥我讲你不信?
Husband: solitary sail far shadow blue sky, why do you not believe me?
妻子:海内存知己,鬼才相信你。
Wife: a true friend, don't believe you.
丈夫:离离原上草,不信就拉倒。
Husband: LiLi on the grass, pull down. Without letter.
妻子:关梁蜀道难,这事没有完。
Wife: GuanLiang intones difficult, it is not the end.
丈夫:远芳侵古道,看你瞎胡闹?
Husband: well fang road, see you a rampage?
妻子:万里长城永不倒,去你单位把她找。
Wife: the Great Wall never fall, go to your unit to find her.
丈夫:天涯谁人不识君,你就不能省点心。
Husband: Skyline who doesn't know me, you can't province snack.
妻子:三千粉黛无颜色,敢做敢当别耍赖。
Wife: three thousand Zinfandel is no color, dare to dare to do don't lie.
丈夫:天涯何处无芳草,讲点道理好不好?
Husband: splendor in the grass, reasonable good?
妻子:一唱雄鸡天下白,你是贾府链二爷。
Wife: a sing Chanticleer white world, you are putting Jia chain.
丈夫:只识弯弓射大雕,你是红楼凤辣椒。
Husband: only know the Thai Wangong radio, you are red chicken chili.
妻子:红尘白浪两茫茫,从此不准上我床。
Wife: Red Brownsea two boundless, never allowed to my bed.
丈夫:东风不与周郎便,正好出去做保健。
Husband: without and Zhou Lang, just go out and do care.
妻子:千里江陵一日还,我不给钱看你玩?
Wife: thousands of miles to Jiangling one day also, I don't give money to see you play?
丈夫:两岸猿声啼不住,老子我有小金库。
Husband: monkeys live on both sides of me, I have a small exchequer.
妻子:白毛浮绿水,今生遇到鬼。
Wife: white floating green water, this life met a ghost.
丈夫:锄禾日当午,娶了母老虎。
Husband: hoe Wo day when afternoon, marrying tigress.