注册 登录
美国中文网首页 博客首页 美食专栏

klog303的个人空间 //www.sinovision.net/?367253 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

x

博客栏目停服公告

因网站改版更新,从9月1日零时起美国中文网将不再保留博客栏目,请各位博主自行做好备份,由此带来的不便我们深感歉意,同时欢迎 广大网友入驻新平台!

美国中文网

2024.8.8

分享到微信朋友圈 ×
打开微信,点击底部的“发现”,
使用“扫一扫”即可将网页分享至朋友圈。

航贸英语:最实用短句汇总

热度 1已有 1289 次阅读2017-3-6 22:13 |个人分类:报关物流|系统分类:财经| market, customs broker nyc, customs broker nj, customs broker jfk 分享到微信


惯用口语句子:

1.You're asking too much.

您开的价也太高了吧。

2.The price you offer is too high. We can't accept it.

你们的报价太高,我们不能接受。

3.Our rates are in line with the world market.

我们的价格与国际市场上的是一致的。

4.Our prices fit in with today's market situation.

我们的价格与今天的市场形式相吻合。

5.You can't consider the price separately from the quality.

您不能只看价格不看质量。

6.You should take the quality into account.

您应该考虑质量因素.

7.We have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.

我们必须考虑商品的质量问题。

8.I take into account = take into consideration“虑在内”

9.This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.

这是我们最优惠的价格,不能再低了

10.This is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.

这是我们的最低价格,不可能再让了。

实用对话:

Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

卖方:李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。

Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

买方:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。

Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

卖方:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。

Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

买方:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?

Seller: What's your proposal?

卖方:您的提议是什么?

Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

买方:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。

Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!

卖方:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。

Buyer: What would you suggest?

买方:您的意见呢?

Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

卖方:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。

Buyer: That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can both besatisfied with.

买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。

Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

卖方:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。

This is a quality product.

这是一种高质量的产品。

Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.

这批大衣质量高、成色好。

Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.

我们的石英技术世界闻名,相信我们生产的手表具有高质量。

Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.

虽然价格偏高,但我们的产品质量很好。

Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。

The equipment are of good quality and very useful.

这些器械质量好,用处大。

Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.

我们的产品质高价低。

We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

我们已经收到贵处来的货,质量很好。

We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

我们保换质量不合格的产品。

It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.

这批自行车的质量确实有问题。

I regret this quality problem.

对质量问题我深表遗憾。

We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.

希望贵方将来多注意产品的质量问题。

The workings of these machines are inaccurate.

这批机器运行不准。

Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.

货到后,我们发现羊毛的质量较差。

The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

化肥质量次于合同中规定的。

The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.

这批商品的质量不够一等品。

If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.

如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货。

More than 300 watches are not up to standard.

有300多块手表不合质量标准。

bad quality 劣质

low quality 低质量

inferior quality 次质量

to be responsible for 对...负责

inaccurate 不精确的

poor quality 质量较差

to be inferior to 次于...

first-class 一等品

unsatisfactory 不满意的

good quality 好质量

fine quality 优质

better quality 较好质量

high quality 高质量

fair quality 尚好的质量

sound quality 完好的质量

best quality 最好的质量

superior quality 优等的质量

choice quality或selected quality 精选的质量

prime quality 或 tip-top quality 第一流的质量

first-class quality 或 first-rate quality 头等的质量

above the average quality 一般水平以上的质量

below the average quality 一般水平以下的质量

来源:海运网《航贸百科》栏目


凯胜报关行 Kaisen Logistics, Inc. CHB 

333 Jericho Turnpike Ste 118, Jericho, NY 11753

电话:718-889-6252 

网址http://www.kaisenlog.com 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kaisenlog

 

 

 




免责声明:本文中使用的图片均由博主自行发布,与本网无关,如有侵权,请联系博主进行删除。







鲜花
1

握手

雷人

路过

鸡蛋

刚表态过的朋友 (1 人)

评论 (0 个评论)

facelist

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册

 留言请遵守道德与有关法律,请勿发表与本文章无关的内容(包括告状信、上访信、广告等)。
 所有留言均为网友自行发布,仅代表网友个人意见,不代表本网观点。

关于我们| 反馈意见 | 联系我们| 招聘信息| 返回手机版| 美国中文网

©2024  美国中文网 Sinovision,Inc.  All Rights Reserved. TOP

回顶部