博客栏目停服公告
因网站改版更新,从9月1日零时起美国中文网将不再保留博客栏目,请各位博主自行做好备份,由此带来的不便我们深感歉意,同时欢迎 广大网友入驻新平台!
美国中文网
2024.8.8
热度 1|||
◆Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
◆Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.
你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。
◆For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miss so much.
一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。
◆Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.
你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
◆Your life is mine life!
你的生命就是我的生命。
◆dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell.
在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂。
◆distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距离使两颗心靠得更近。
◆9eternity is not a distance but a decision.
永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。
◆fading is true while flowering is past.
凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去
◆aheart that loves is always young.
有爱的心永远年轻。
◆at the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
◆brief is life, but love is long.
生命虽短,爱却绵长。
◆Comment compter sur votre.
如何诠释 、对你的依赖。
◆It’s not being in love that makes me happy, but is being in love with you。
不是恋爱的感觉让我幸福而是爱上你的感觉让我幸福。
◆It’s you that led me out of the loneliness when I was lost in my mind.
曾经迷惘的心中,是你牵引我走出寂寞。
◆Side to give up, while love you.
一边放弃、一边爱你。