博客栏目停服公告
因网站改版更新,从9月1日零时起美国中文网将不再保留博客栏目,请各位博主自行做好备份,由此带来的不便我们深感歉意,同时欢迎 广大网友入驻新平台!
美国中文网
2024.8.8
|||
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
●If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
●Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
●At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
●Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
●Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距离使两颗心靠得更近。
●I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
●If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
●Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
●If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因为你,我懂得了爱。
●Love is a light that never dims.
爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯。
●May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.
愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。
●She who has never loved, has never lived.
人活着总要爱一回。
●Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
生命如花,爱情是蜜。
●Love me little and love me long.
不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久。
●First impression of you is most lasting.
对你最初的印象,久久难以忘怀。
●When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
第一次听到你对我说"我爱你",我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。