博客栏目停服公告
因网站改版更新,从9月1日零时起美国中文网将不再保留博客栏目,请各位博主自行做好备份,由此带来的不便我们深感歉意,同时欢迎 广大网友入驻新平台!
美国中文网
2024.8.8
|||
The course of true love never did run smooth. (A Midsummer Night’s Dream 1.1)
真爱无坦途。 ——《仲夏夜之梦》
/真诚的爱情之路永不会是平坦的。
Things base and vile, holding no quantity, love can transpose to from and dignity: love looks not with the eyes, but with mind. (A Midsummer Night’s Dream 1.1)
卑贱和劣行在爱情看来都不算数,都可以被转化成美满和庄严:爱情不用眼睛辨别,而是用心灵来判断/爱用的不是眼睛,而是心。——《仲夏夜之梦》
Lord, what fools these mortals be! (A Midsummer Night’s Dream 3.2)
上帝呀,这些凡人怎么都是十足的傻瓜!——《仲夏夜之梦》
The lunatic, the lover and the poet are of imagination all compact. (A Midsummer Night’s Dream 5.1)
疯子、情人、诗人都是想象的产儿。——《仲夏夜之梦》
Since the little wit that fools have was silenc’d, the little foolery that wise men have makes a great show. (As You Like It, 1.2)
自从傻子小小的聪明被压制得无声无息,聪明人小小的傻气显得更吸引眼球了。——《皆大欢喜》
世界是一个舞台,所有的男男女女不过是一些演员,他们都有下场的时候,也都有上场的时候。一个人的一生中扮演着好几个角色。 ——《皆大欢喜》
Beauty provoketh thieves sooner than gold. (As You Like It, 1.3)
美貌比金银更容易引起歹心。——《皆大欢喜》
Sweet are the uses of adversity. (As You Like It, 2.1)
逆境和厄运自有妙处。——《皆大欢喜》
Do you not know I am a woman? When I think, I must speak. (As You Like It, 3.2)
你难道不知道我是女人?我心里想什么,就会说出来。——《皆大欢喜》
Love is merely a madness. (As You Like It, 3.2)
爱情不过是一种疯狂。——《皆大欢喜》
O, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man’s eyes! (As You Like It)
唉!从别人的眼中看到幸福,自己真有说不出的酸楚!——《皆大欢喜》
It is a wise father that knows his own child. (A Merchant of Venice 2.2)
知子之父为智。——《威尼斯商人》
文章资料由新居网:http://www.homekoo.com/fenggedingzhi 整理